Sunday, March 11, 2012

New St. Patrick's Day Greeting Card Designs

No, I am not Irish! Well, I guess I do have a wee bit of Irish in me from my Patterson ancestors on my mom's side! Nevertheless, I just wanted to give you a glimpse at some of the fun Templates and Elements found in the newest designs for customized cards for your St. Patrick's Day greeting cards. My last blog just mentioned the stock cards for this holiday. But the holiday is coming up fast, so take a look today and click that SEND CARD button!

I am LOVING those new Templates and Elements to use to create a customized St. Patrick's Day greeting card! Ready to enhance your own digital photos, our last year's PicturePlus designs are in the Template and Element category: St. Patrick's Day, and this year's new designs are in the category: St. Patty's Day. I LOVE the rich colors in this year's designs. But, if you are looking for a more cute selection of Templates and Elements for St. Patrick Day's greeting cards, you will find that mostly in last year's category. In last year's St. Patrick's Day Elements, you will find a cute leprechaun and even a pot of gold to go along with a message wishing prosperity to any of your clients or business associates . . .Hint: The Elements in any category may, of course, be used in ANY greeting card design and since I am a lover of the color green, I have used bits and pieces from both the St. Patrick's Day categories. It is just a matter of using the Templates and Elements enough to remember where you find your favorite pieces.
Happy St. Patrick's Day Card Sending!

No comments:

Post a Comment