Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Spiders really BUG me



I mentioned in an earlier post that spiders give me the creeps.  I know that they have a good purpose on earth; I read that spiders and bats eat tons of insects.  In fact, bats can eat 600-1000 mosquitoes in an hour; that is one busy bat!  Yuck, but yeah!

This hatred I have for spiders is more of a fear.  But why, considering their size to mine???  I don’t know, but a spider of most any size can immobilize me.  That is why I was CRAZY this year to put spiders on my Halloween greeting card to my customers.  I received one back in the mail from someone who moved their offices.  Yikes; I couldn’t even touch the part of the greeting card that had the spider while putting it in a new envelope to re-address it!

                             It would be frightening not to have you as a customer!

But I had fun lots of fun with my Halloween greeting card this year.  I normally send cute greeting cards but this one was a bit edgy and it made lots of friends laugh.  Was that really you?” they asked.  Yes, me, ratted hair and a lot of hairspray!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
And yes . . .
SendOutCards is so cool it is scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment